Heritage Landing Swim Lessons, Pricing and Information
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you purchase a session by mistake or if PayPal charges you for an item that you did not want, please contact us at the amenity center FIRST. We can help you faster than PayPal and without incurring any processing fees. Please do not dispute any charges directly through PayPal. Thank you!
- Below you will see options to register for private and semi-private lessons.
- Lessons are presented in a single session of four days within a single calendar week, from Tuesday to Friday. Pricing and scheduling are based on this 4-day session. When you select a time slot for your lessons, you will be committing to that same time slot for the entire 4 days. Each individual swim lesson is 30 minutes.
- To register, click the Register button at the bottom of this page.
- Once on the registration page, please choose the week(s) and type of lessons you would like to add to your cart. Click “Continue” and follow the instructions. When you checkout, you will be asked to create a profile to complete registration. Your profile will allow you to print receipts, to check details about your lessons, or to easily sign up for more lessons if needed.
- After registering for Private Lessons ($180.00) or Semi-Private Lessons ($150.00), your swim instructor will contact you directly to confirm your registration and to discuss your or your child’s current swimming ability.
- All payments are processed securely through PayPal. No PayPal account is required. If you do not have a PayPal account, please check out as a “Guest.”
- We recommend at least two full sessions of swim lessons to achieve the desired level of skill.
- Refund Policy (Cancellations) – Refunds must be requested at least one week before your scheduled lessons begin. All refund requests must be sent to Lisa Ware or Todd Myhill at the amenity center. A processing fee of $35.00 per session (four half-hour lessons) will be applied to all cancellations. This applies to all cancellations due to illnesses. including COVID-19. However, you have the option to reschedule any paid session up to two (2) times.
- If you miss a class without giving the instructor prior notice, that class will not be rescheduled.
- If you decide to cancel your session before the third lesson, a 50% refund will be provided. If you cancel your session after the third lesson, no refund will be granted.
- Classes will be cancelled due to heavy rain and/or lightning occurring within 30 minutes of class.
- When there is light rain without lightning, classes will be held as scheduled.
- Any class canceled due to weather will be rescheduled.
- Unless you are contacted by your instructor before class, please come to the pool as scheduled.
Level Descriptions:Level 1 – Children 3 to 4 Years Old. Purpose: to help students feel comfortable and safe in the water. This introductory level is for non-swimmers or those who are not comfortable putting their face in the water. Skills taught include breath holding, back float, entering water independently, introduction to flutter kicking, and floating. Students with water experience may move through this level quickly. Level 2 – Children 4 to 6 years old, should be comfortable in the water and able to swim 10 yards of front crawl (freestyle). Purpose: to give students fundamental and self-propulsion skills. Skills taught include unsupported front and back glide, front crawl coordination with breathing, and back crawl. Level 3 – Children 6 years and older, should be able to swim front crawl (freestyle) and 10 yards of back crawl (backstroke). Purpose: to build on and practice Level 2 skills. Skills taught include coordinating front crawl and back crawl, dolphin kick, and introduction to treading water, streamline, and breaststroke. Stroke Improvement (Private Lessons Only) – Children 6 years and older, should already be able to swim front and back crawl at least 25 yards and have an understanding of breaststroke. Purpose: to develop confidence and endurance while coordinating and refining the front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke, streamlining, treading water, and existing skills. Skills taught may include diving, deep-water skills, introduction to sidestroke, butterfly, and flip turns.